Public Consultation on Draft Intoxicating Liquor Bye-Laws 2020
Bye-Laws for the Regulation and Control of the Consumption of Intoxicating Liquor within the Jurisdiction of Wexford County Council
In accordance with Section 200 of the Local Government Act, 2001, Wexford County Council hereby gives notices of its intention to introduce Bye-Laws for the regulation and control of the consumption of intoxicating liquor within the jurisdiction of Wexford County Council. Provision is made within the bye-laws for the imposition of fixed payments in accordance with section 206 of the Local Government Act, 2001.
A copy of the proposed Bye-Laws will be available for inspection during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public/Bank Holidays) from Monday 21st December, 2020 to Friday 05th February, 2021 at the following locations:
- Wexford County Council Offices, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Enniscorthy Municipal District Offices, Court House, Enniscorthy
- Gorey & Kilmuckridge Municipal District Offices, Civic Square, Gorey
- New Ross Municipal District Offices, The Tholsel, Quay Street, New Ross
- Rosslare Municipal District Office, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Borough District of Wexford Offices, The Bull Ring, Wexford Town
A printed copy of the draft bye-laws will be given to any person applying for it on payment of a specified fee, as determined by Wexford County Council.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed Bye-Laws may be made in writing to the below contact details for a further period, ending at 4:30pm on Monday 22nd February, 2021. (Late submissions will not be considered).